THE best Fraser Coast businesses and tourism operators will be honoured at the Beach House Hotel in Hervey Bay later this year.
Entries for the 2022 Fraser Coast Business and Tourism Awards are now open.
Winners from the more than 20 categories will be announced at the Beach House Hotel on Friday, 11 November.
The submission process is designed to help entrants reflect on their performance over the past 12 months and focus their strategy going forward.
2022 Award Categories
- Trade and Manufacturing
- Primary Industries and Agribusiness
- Outstanding Micro Business Services
- Outstanding Small Business Services
- Outstanding Medium & Large Business Services
- Bar and Club Dining
- Restaurant or Café
- Camping, Caravan and RV Parks
- General Accommodation
- Resort and Deluxe Accommodation
- Tourism – Land Based
- Tourism – Marine Based
- Events and Event Management
- Education Provider
- Health Provider
- Not-For-Profits, Community and Charities
- Customer Service
- Verena Fletcher Service of Excellence
- Con Souvlis Young Achiever of the Year
- Best New Fraser Coast Business
The Fraser Coast Business and Tourism Awards are organised by Fraser Coast Tourism and Events in partnership with the chambers of commerce from Hervey Bay, Maryborough and Tiaro.
Entries close on 5 September, 2022. For more information, click here.
Good luck to all the local Fraser Coast businesses and tourism operators who take part.
Hashtags: #finditfrasercoast | #frasercoastbusinessnews | #frasercoast | #frasercoastbusinessdirectory | #supportlocal | #frasercoastnews
Keywords: Find it Fraser Coast | Fraser Coast business news | Fraser Coast | Fraser Coast Business Directory | Support Local | Fraser Coast News